The Expertise for Building a Compelling Science-Based Story for your Products
DeFreitas Nutrition aims to assist ingredient companies create and implement R&D strategies and processes that enhance innovation; to identify innovative ingredients and technologies; and to commercialize safe and efficacious products that increase sales
Connect with us!
+1 515 296 4097
DeFreitas Nutrition is a privately owned company committed to improving people's life and health by providing science-focused ingredient and technology expertise to dietary supplement, food and beverage companies.
DeFreitas Nutrition can help you grow your business by:
Be a respected, recognized and successful, science-based nutritional company
- Search for win-win solutions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion and hard work
- Scientific focused
To improve people's life and health by providing science-based innovative products and services to the nutrition industry and consumers
DeFreitas Nutrition can help you with:
Product Innovation Strategy
- Translate market trends into products with real consumer benefits
- Differentiate your products with strong marketing and regulatory claims
- Develop intellectual property and block competitors
- Ensure your products meet high quality standards
- Increase speed to market by managing your innovation process
- Maximize in-house resources and third-party solutions
How To Tell Your Brand Story
To The Trade:
- Amplify the impact of your sales team
- Develop technical/marketing presentations
- Write white papers and peer-reviewed publications
- Present content at conferences and trade shows
- Engage key influencers
- Utilize social media strategies to raise awareness with consumers
- Develop content for your website and/other communication tactics.
- Engage key influencers and followers
Cura Global Health Inc.
Zoraida DeFreitas has been appointed as the VP of marketing and Sales at Cura Global Health Inc. 2016 www.curaglobalhealth.com
To learn more visit Cura's website:
DeFreitas Nutrition was at Supply Side West Expo 2018
"Koji fermentation: a science-based approach to deliver highly bioavailable and gentle on the system whole food minerals"
by Zoraida DeFreitas
Ultimine™ Whole Food Fermented Minerals are now GRAS
For over 2000 years, Koji culture has been used to make popular Asian fermented foods like soy sauce, miso, amazake and sake. Koji fermentation relies on a microorganism called Aspergillus oryzae. Ultimine™ Whole Food Fermented Minerals contain essential minerals that are naturally stored by Koji culture within the cell structure for slow release.
Learn more about this unique, patented/patent pending whole food mineral source at: